China's top legislature passes revised drug administration law
BEIJING - China's top legislature on Monday voted to adopt the revision to the drug administration law as part of the country's efforts to strengthen supervision to ensure drug safety.
Lawmakers approved the revision at the closing meeting of a five-day bimonthly session of the National People's Congress Standing Committee.
- 5-magnitude quake hits NW China: CENC
- 'We will certainly overcome difficulties,' says HKSAR chief executive
- Ministry asks ideology, politics professors to focus more on teaching
- Taiwan Democratic Self-Government League celebrates PRC's 70th founding anniversary
- HK struggles to clean mess left by mob
- New technologies crucial in safeguarding water security